- Mood lighting: multiple lighting groups in the room which can be individually dimmed to desired levels. Different light settings create the right mood.
- Buttons, remote control or touch screen buttons on a smartphone activating the desired light settings
- Service lighting where you need it, for instance by your chair or over the dinner table
- Automated fade up/down night lighting for those nocturnal excursions about the house
- A main switch at the front door and on the bedside table that turns all the lights off
- Motion detectors which switch lights on and off in closed rooms. The bathroom, storage room or basement, for example
- Lights that come on with various alarms
With xComfort you can create and programme various light settings in advance, ready to use when you want a certain mood. Lighting highlights and emphasises occasion and atmosphere; whether you want to spend the evening in front of the television or you are in a party mood with good friends, good food and a good drink!
When your hands are full, it can be tricky to reach to the light switch. In some places, such as in the basement, laundry area or in hallways, motion sensors are a very practical solution. The light switches itself on automatically when you walk into the motion sensor's zone, so you can walk on without worrying about stumbling through the dark!
xComfort timing switches are ideal for programming plant lights to come on automatically at different times of day. The system can simulate seasons and day cycles from different parts of the world. Combined with the right plant lights, you can be certain of professional results.
Your own digital butler
Whatever your energy efficiency goals, xComfort is the answer. Because xComfort is your own digital butler who is always at your service.
xComfort is wireless
Because xComfort is a wireless system, you don't need wires to and from switches, thermostats and sensors. This gives you a high-spec system that is simple and safe to install.