Whatever your concerns about fire safety in the home, xComfort is the answer. Because xComfort is your digital butler who never sleeps – whether you are at home or not.
15 fire safety settings with xComfort
xComfort has fifteen different settings for creating a fire-safe home. For example, with xComfort you can:
- Easily disconnect the power to fire hazards such as a coffee maker, cooker or iron.
- Keep complete control of potentially dangerous situations through early detection of hazards together with alerts in the home and on your mobile.
- Link fire warning with power management.
- Check surveillance cameras to verify an alarm.
- Receive a warning on your mobile phone about power or temperature changes at home.
- Open locked doors and activate lights on escape routes.
- Check alert lights and motion sensors.
xComfort is wireless
Because xComfort is a wireless system, you don't need wires to and from switches, thermostats and sensors. This gives you a high-spec system that is simple and safe to install.