xComfort is rich with heat management features:
- Set the temperature for each room or heating zone so that you have an automatic individual temperature profile, adapted to your daily usage pattern for the room. This is an extremely effective way of saving energy.
- Manage electric heating as well as water based under floor heating and radiators
- The system learns how quickly the heating spreads warmth and raises the temperature accordingly
- An ideal system for redecorating and renovating because it can easily be integrated with the existing heat sources
- Smart control of heat – the system learns how the fluctuations of the temperature outside affects the temperature inside – the house will therefore never feel cold again when it gets colder outside
- Saves energy, because you don't need to adjust the heat "up and down"; it quickly raises the temperature from a power-saving level
- Stable temperature = increased comfort
- Actuators control heaters such as panel heaters, heating pipes, radiator vents or vents for water based under floor heating and others
- Thermostats or temperature gauges for measuring a room or outdoor temperature
- Sensors that check whether a window in the room is open and if heating should therefore be cut
- Central control units have individual calendar and time functions for each heating zone
- A function which registers whether the house is empty or occupied
- Local override option to change a desired temperature or to stay warmer for longer than programmed
- Frost detection to ensure that, even when you are away, water doesn't freeze in the pipes
- Remotely set the house to home or away mode, with a smartphone app
- A common switch in the hallway which sets the house to ‘away’ mode, shutting off the lights when you leave and lowering the temperature to the desired savings level.
Your own digital butler
Whatever your energy efficiency goals, xComfort is the answer. Because xComfort is your own digital butler who is always at your service.
xComfort is wireless
Because xComfort is a wireless system, you don't need wires to and from switches, thermostats and sensors. This gives you a high-spec system that is simple and safe to install.