xComfort's solution for the holiday home has the same functions as it does for your main home, including:
- Remote control of heating: a frost-free holiday home when you are not there, warm and cosy when you arrive.
- Energy saving, it only needs a frost sensor.
- Status and warnings: xComfort monitors indoor and outdoor temperatures, sending warnings when certain levels are reached.
- Power cut or water leakage alerts.
- At home simulation: uses light to simulate people being home. Turns on indoor and outdoor lights at random or according to a programmed pattern.
- Connect to a web camera to check the status indoors and outdoors.
- Intruders: scares them off with light and sound.
- Remote door opening; let in tradesmen and others without being home yourself.
Internet access required
For remote control of your house or holiday home, internet access is required. As there is no great need for high speed, mobile broadband is perfectly adequate.
Control by telephone
When you are away from the holiday home you have a control option via smartphone or tablet. You can view "live" information on temperature- both indoors and outdoors - and live pictures from web cameras or other sensors that you want to connect to. You can easily switch the heating, lights and alarm on and off.
Full overview of what is happening at your holiday home
If anything should happen, such as a water leak, a rapid drop in the indoor temperature or the alarm going off, you can see it on your mobile phone.
Your own digital butler
Whatever your needs at your holiday home, xComfort is the answer. Because xComfort is your own digital butler who is always at your service.
xComfort is wireless
Because xComfort is a wireless system, you don't need wires to and from switches, thermostats and sensors. This gives you a high-spec system that is simple and safe to install.